Friday, January 15, 2010

Last day at Sapura

Today will be my last day working my arse off for Sapura. I just handed the resignation letter to my boss. It's really a nervous moment for me, because i like my boss so much. I was afraid he will disagree with me.

But everything went so smooth. He didn't say too much, because he already expected lots of his staff on the verge of quitting. I was the sixth person from my department.

For me, I don't have any grudge or bad relationship with my company. Honestly to say, I am proud to be part of this GIRN project. Having the authority to go at high level security area, such as army camps. Also, free tour all around Malaysia, all costs went straight to the company itself. I found lots of interesting people here, lot of higher ranking Military officer including my boss himself (a major). Those were new experiences for a new graduated student like me.

But eventually, my contract was up. I am pretty sure they expect me to renew it, but this is it. It's time for me to gain another experience, even though I still don't have any job offer waiting for me. I took this decision, try to evaluate what's right and what's wrong. I may make a mistake here, but I think it will be a worth decision to make a gamble. I need to put everything aside so I can restart everything.

Let leave those things behind. I would like to express my gratefulness to everyone of my buddy, especially Izzat, Adam, Maj Halimi and Shamsul for good moment we have enjoyed together. I am looking forward for all of you, if we can have a chance to work together again.

Sayonara Sapura....thanks for everything!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Nik..Pls contact me for a job regarding GIRN..019-6696077..My name is Roy ..I am a consultant..TQ..or u can email to securenlysts@yahoo.co.uk