Saturday, December 18, 2010

The insight thinking (from my cubical room's point of view)




"What's up with my heart when it's skip a beat,
Can't feel no pavement right under my feet"



Those two phrases suit me very well, at least for the moment......


::   jiwa kacau   ::


The truth is, I'm tired for not being myself anymore. When my body starting to talk, my finger is acting faster than my brain. No holds barred.

Absolutely weird, really. It just came to me naturally.




hadirnya di kala malam
yang mengurangkan wajah siang hari
penukar jiwa yang kelam 
dengan tulisan mengganti diri


rabbul zil jalali walikram

ku panjatkan harapan jauhilah musibah
takkan ku terhantuk tanpa terngadah
andai kata bisa ku rebah
pintaku sebelum dia beralih arah


izinkanlah aku bertanya

engkau kah itu, wahai humairah....




One one: Perghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two words : Cam Syiallll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Three words: Gomo kelate Gomo!!!!!

No comments: